Re: [orca-list] orca audio guides

Mac will play the files, I am using my mac now. I think that is a good idea. I am working on producing some audio guides, for the beginner and the advanced. I have one posted on my website,

It's a vinux install tutorial. It's in a zip file at the minute but if any of you wanted to upload the mp3 file to another server, such as lal recordings, you are more than welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Ash.