Re: [orca-list] Thanks to all advising a new user.

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 09:22 -0400, Peter Tesar wrote:
Thanks for the many suggestions. This will give me more to explore.

However it would be nice if the Orca and Speakup sites had something
clearly titled ÂHow to get started, an overviewÂ.
Put in one location a list of definitions, basic hot keys and links to
other helpful sites or blogs.
That's true.
While I have already uploaded the kind of tutorials you want at
http://kk.hipatia.net/public/ but I am also working on a wiki with the
typical information needed by almost all people who come to linux and
orca with a piculear approach.
I was once one of such people and I haven't forgotton my past.
I have not got time off late and I just recovered from a very serious
road accident where I had to suffer to fractures in the back, resulting
in total bedrest for 2 months.

I will finish the work soon and let the list know.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.