[orca-list] Thanks to all advising a new user.

Thanks for the many suggestions. This will give me more to explore.

However it would be nice if the Orca and Speakup sites had something clearly titled “How to get started, an overview”.
Put in one location a list of definitions, basic hot keys and links to other helpful sites or blogs.

Thanks Ash, I will look at your web site. You provided instructions on how to install Vinux but it has some items that are unclear.

How does one get into terminal? Is it different from the console?
What is a root password? Is there more than 1?

I still have to learn more in order to understand the instructions.

Peter