[orca-list] Orca says some characters with english when I using speech-dispatcher

Dear List,

I would like ask a hint with following problems, and what the correct place to request fix this problems if this is possible: When I using Orca with speech-dispatcher and Espeak module and I press the following keys my keyboard, Orca says this key names with english:
space, _, "
When I press for example the _ key, Orca says underscore word, but if I press left arrow, Espeak says correct the hungarian _ word because I defined this simbol with Espeak hungarian language file.

When I press the space key my keyboard, I hear space word, not the hungarian translated name with this key (szóköz word). This bug is fixed since 2008, if I using gnome-speech driver, the bugfix is works correct. When I press one left arrow key after the space key press, Espeak correct spoken the space key translation.

When I press the " key my keyboard, Espeak says the double qote word, not the hungarian translated word for " character (idézőjel word). When I press one left arrow key, Espeak correct spokening the idézőjel word.

When I navigate the end of line any text, some time I hear end-of-line word. When I using gnome-speech driver, I hear correct the "újsor" word.

This problems is orca related bugs, or bug with speech-dispatcher?

Attila