Re: [orca-list] To Dave: what is an Orca Wiki?

   http://live.gnome.org/Orca.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Tesar" <ptesar ca inter net>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:01 PM
Subject: [orca-list] To Dave: what is an Orca Wiki?

This has been my problem. There are too many unknowns. Words, acronyms and concepts that are not described. What are the steps that one must know to get started?

The information is coming piece meal from many sources. I haven't found anything (in one place) that gives the basics that a new Linux/Orca/Speakup user would need.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: Dave Hunt