[orca-list] Orca speeks too fast and cluttery on distros coming with speech-dispatcher

Hello all,
I tryed the beta of ubuntu 9.10 which comes with speech-dispatcher
running with orca and espeak.
I notice that when I navigate a menu with arrows, I get cluttered speech
with all items spoken at once.  What should actually happen is that the
last item should be spoken clearly.

The speach also clutters when speedily tabbing between widgets in a
dialog.  The previous item continues to be spoken and the current item
in focus is also spoken.  This leads to more than 2 or 3 messages spoken
together all at once.

Is this a known bug?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant/.