[orca-list] Orca sometime says not existing editbox control with some webpages

Dear List,

When I read some webpages, orca sometime spokening not existing editboxes with some webpages when I navigate the webpage with arrow keys or sayall the webpage.
I see this problem with Orca 2.28.x version.
I look this problem with 2.29.1-pre version, the problem is present.
For example this webpage producing this problem if a new comment is present the webpage:
http://ubuntu.hu/node/13312
For example Orca spokening edit box control after the "Új" word, but not existing edit box control after the "Új" word.

Joanmarie, if I remember right, old time you wrote this bug link my another bugreport comment, but I now not remember the link. Possible you send me this bug link or send the link with list?

Attila