Re: [orca-list] Orc and Zotero

I am planning to use Zotero within Firefox to trap citation references
for a new study that I intend publishing as a full academic paper. I am
using Orca within Fedora or Ubuntu.

I would really value hearing from any blind scholars who have successfully
done this with Zotero.

So far, I am finding it very difficult and time consuming.

It may be that other systems have worked more efficiently. In this case I
would welcome the opportunity to try those systems for myself and benefit
from your experience.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T:(01) 6364364 M: 083 33 234 87 E: omeadhrac ncad ie