Re: [orca-list] wish: shortcut to read the time and date

Hi,
You need an orca-customizations.py file.  I wrote a script that should do what you need.  It's at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/orca-customizations/
HTH
Storm
-
Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/
What color dragon are you?
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/alustriel07/what-color-dragon-would-you-be/

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 18:18 +0200, Emanuel Helms wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am Emanuel, a Orca newbie. First I will thank you for your great work on Orca! :) My computer is now more accessible for me, it's fun to work with Orca.

A little wish: Is it possible that you build a shortcut into Orca to read time and date? Like 0+F12 with JAWS.

Thanks,
Emanuel