To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:06 PM
Subject: [orca-list] new set of orca tutorials uploaded

hello all,
I have justed uploaded a set of audio tutorials for orca.
The tutorials contain audio lesons on basic gnome use (just the kind
needed by some one absolutely new ), using text6 editor (for some one
who has recently started to use computers ) and even the introduction to
orca as such.

Please download the tutorials from
http://kk.hipatia.net/public/orca_tutorials/ (don't forget the / at the
end ).

Do give me your feedbacks because this set of tutorials are just made as
a first attempt.
I would like to further improve them and also like to add one more on
firefox, evolution and thunderbird with orca.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.