Re: [orca-list] Different Voices

Hi Steve:

Something sounds very strange here.  If you opened the preferences
dialog the normal way (i.e., pressing the "Preferences Button" or
pressing Orca+Space), you should be making global changes for speech
selection.

From what it sounds like, Orca (or speech dispatcher) might be hanging
on to an old voice selection somehow.  If you restart Orca or
SpeechDispatcher, do you end up getting the voices you selected?

Will