[orca-list] Strange problem with Orca and simple GTK application...

Hi all

Question probably to Orca developers...

I just wrote GTK+ application (probably not very interesting to you, it's
Polish audiobook creator using my NLP system and Mbrola) and I have two
strange problems with Orca.

I use some widgets without labels, so I set the name and description
to these widgets, something like:

atk_object_set_name(gtk_widget_get_accessible(widget),
        "Contrast");
atk_object_set_description(gtk_widget_get_accessible(widget),
        "Set audio contrast level from 0.3 to 1.3");

Everything works fine, but when I tab to any SpinButton, Orca does not
announce name, only description. Other types of widgets appears properly.

Second problem is Notebook. I change the label on tab, but Orca still
reads it's initial value.

In Accerciser I see proper names in spinbuttons and tab labels...

Where is the problem?

I use atk-1.28.0 and I tested it with Orca 2.26 and 2.29.2

Bohdan
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!