Re: [orca-list] Been Really Quiet Lately

Hi Steve.

Yes, it's been rather quiet around the list lately and that enables me
to keep up with my e-mails lately.  But I also have noticed that git
hasn't changed in nearly a couple weeks.

Yeah, right now the goal to make sure that the modules Orca provides
access to remain usable for Orca users. In that spirit:

My contributions have temporarily shifted to WebKitGtk accessibility
because it's already been accepted as an external dependency. Given that
Yelp (and other GNOME modules) will be using WebKit instead of Gecko, we
need it to expose the RightStuff(tm) to Orca. Right now it's not. But
it's getting there....

I'll let Will speak for himself, but being the rock star lead that he
is, he's tackling much, much more than I am. :-)

Once we're not undergoing the accessibility upheaval that is currently
underway, focus on Orca development will resume, git master will change
faster than you can pull it, and all will be right in the world. <grin>

Thanks and take care.
--joanie