[orca-list] Solution for Open Office Writer Page Navigation

Hi!

Peter Korn forwarded the following question from this list to me:

Anybody know how to jump from page to page in Oo Writer?  I looked at
all the shortcut keys listed in Writer Help but no mention of moving
up and down a document page was mentioned.

This is the solution:

There is no pre-configured key binding, but functions are available, so
they can be bound to shortcuts, menus or tool bar items.

I just tried this:
Tools / Customize / Keyboard => Category "Navigate", Function "To begin
of next/previous page".
Bound to Ctrl+N/P - worked fine.

The dialog is not very intuitive: Select the function you want to bind,
then the shortcut you want to use, then the modify button.

I am not subscribed to this list - on questions which are 100%
OpenOffice.org, not Orca related, please use one of the following lists:

  accessibility ui openoffice org
  dev openoffice org
  discuss openoffice org

Please note that the OOo mailing lists manipulate the reply-to header in
a way that even a reply to all will only go to the list, so you need to
 subscribe to the list in advance, or monitor the list archive afterwards.

Malte.

--
Malte Timmermann <Malte Timmermann sun com>       Sun Microsystems GmbH
Technical Architect Software Engineering                   Nagelsweg 55