Re: [orca-list] New eSpeak version soon, please send corrections

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 09:22 +0000, Jonathan Duddington wrote:
On 18 Nov, Krishnakant <hackingkk gmail com> wrote:

Thanks will give it a try.

Except for Tamil,  I haven't received any user feedback for any Indian
languages for a long time.  So if you want improvements, you must tell
me what to change.

Hindi with orca sounds absolutely perfect.

I just want a few female voices for hindi and would like if we can have
marathi in espeak as well.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.