[orca-list] orca does not report justification on firefox 3.5

Hello all,
I don't know if this is an orca problem or firefox.
At first glance it seems that it is a pure firefox problem because in
version 3, there is no formatting info spoken when the orca + f key
combination is used.
But seems that firefox 3.5 has fixed the bug and now we hear all
formatting information using orca on any web page.

But the information provided using orca + f excludes justification.
It tells me font tipe, attributes like bold italics etc, and also the
size.
But justification such as left right or center is not spoken.

I would like to know if this is a bug with orca or with the firefox
accessibility implementation of atk?

Happy Hacking.
Krishnakant.