Re: [orca-list] A linux remote program.

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:04:41PM -0600, Sandy Phillips wrote:
Hi all,
I know this is the orca screen reader but I wasn't sure where I
should ask a question like this. My brother Larry uses a program

Perhaps on a general linux discussion forum/mailing list.

where he can log in to a person's computer and help them fix
pproblems. Is there any open source software where a person could do
something with linux? The windows free program is called log me in.

SSH. Note the host must run sshd (ssh server)

There are several clients available, - I personally use 'ssh', which
works from the command line, and I would imagine is most popular. You
can do more advanced things like forwarding x11 and stuff.

Dan