To: "ashley" <ash cox talktalk net>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: [orca-list] A new linux system.

Hi Ashley, I am glad to hear you are trying top make your own Linux distro. I have tried Orca with LXDE on the Adrianne Knoppix distro and it isn't accessible because it doesn't use the gtk toolkit. I have tried out most of the available desktops and the only one that is usable at all is gnome, the only other option is the CLI route with speakup etc. Good luck with your distro, I look forward to trying it out.

drbongo