Re: [orca-list] Orca wiki needs editing!

Hi Ashley:

The cool thing is that the WIKI is a community site, meaning anyone can change it. Go to the following link to create an account:

http://live.gnome.org/UserPreferences

Once you have done so, login and you will find an "Edit" link near the top of the page. Select it and you will be sent to a page to edit the content. If you don't feel comfortable making changes (e.g., you think you're going to screw the home page up), let me know and we can help you.

Will