Re: [orca-list] Selecting Text in the Terminal

I'm on a desktop here so the orca+7 key combo on your machine must be
like the keypad_slash key here.

In any case after further messing around with this, I'm seeing even
more inconsistency here.  I cannot get consistent behavior at all.
For several times, I could seem to select some text and pressing the
keypad_enter key would speak the selected portion.  But around all
this, I never saw the option open up in the edit menu for copying to
clipboard.  I know the copy to clipboard works if I choose "Select
all" from the edit menu but the flat review keys just aaren't cutting
this reliably.  I sure wish I could figure out what is going on.