Re: [orca-list] orca/gnome/evolution 2.28 issues

to all, no time for bug reports, would be at it for a full day as practically everything under 9.10 ubuntu in gnome is a major headage, firefox too. Myabe vmware plays a part in it as well, however haven't had issues with that before. Linux <compname> 2.6.31-14-generic #48-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 16 14:04:26 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
GNOME gnome-about 2.28.1
** (orca:23975): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowState' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:23975): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowActions' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:23975): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'
Orca 2.28.1
GNOME evolution 2.28.1
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.4, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2009 mozilla.org

with the message I posted on evolution and on firefox:
keyboard commands sluggish, parctically unusable.
Orca even crashes on heavy loads.

only things in gnome I can do are: terminal (loads slow) twitux (works fine), text edit (loads slwo but works).

When firefox is bugging up, all of gnome is still working, orca though is overloaded and nothign can be viewed in braille anymore.

BRLTTY 4.0 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
brltty: Copyright (C) 1995-2009 by The BRLTTY Developers.
brltty: BrlAPI Server: release 0.5.3

THis is as far as I can go on providing detials.
Sorry, but no time to fill out bug reports on all details.
(already major lag on work becasue of this issue)
regards,
drs. A. Demarteau