Re: [orca-list] orca/braille

Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au> wrote:
Can you give me some examples of how you would use this Jason? Is it
supposed to allow you to copy text in a console, and allow it to be
pasted in programs running under X?

I think so. Last time I tried it, it didn't work as desired, but I might have
made a mistake somewhere. You do have to set the DISPLAY environment variable
appropriately in the session that runs xclip, and that might be where I had it
wrong. I didn't devote much effort to it at the time, but I will next time I
need to copy text between sessions.