Re: [orca-list] preposed patch?

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 04:49:46AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
No, haven't heard a word about it.  What does this patch do? I

Well it just says blank instead of white space, quite simple, but I
personally believe it speeds up navigation in an xterm with programs
such as mutt.

generally use mutt from a native text console using speakup.  I find

Yes, me too, I use brltty and speakup, a little more responsive, but it
is nice being able to use mutt with an xterm so you can open up
documents in firefox or open office...

native consoles with speakup to be lot better than gnome-terminal.  I

Yep.

One good example of a text console app that can cause fits is
alsamixer. Give that try some time in gnome-terminal with Orca.

Yes, I will.

Dan