Re: [orca-list] First impressions of 9.10

Try disabling the pulseaudio daemon:
sudo rcconf
(in a terminal)
then press space on pulseaudio so there is no star sign next to it, then
tab and enter on ok.

What does it say when you try removing pulseaudio.
Oh and once you disable the daemon, reboot...

I don't know if that will work,, but I'm sure I saw that in rcconf.

Dan