Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

I just checked out the latest version and I find that Orca seems to eliminate some of the lag time I previously experienced, especially when opening the run window. The only trouble I am having now is the speaking of blanks in Thunderbird when reading the message list. A message in the list is now spoken as:

Starred column header blank blank Has Attachment My message blank John Smith blank 2009-9-30 00:15

and of course that's all on a single line if it wraps. The first strange thing is the announcement of a column header, not to mention the fact that it appears to be the wrong one, since the message is not starred and only has an attachment. However, this has been going on for some time so I won't go into great detail here other than to say that the announcement of a column header should be able to be turned off, since this presents too much verbosity and redundancy for me. The new problem is the announcement of all the extra blanks, which apparently is a direct side affect of the refactor. I don't notice it so far anywhere other than the Thunderbird message list, although that's where I noticed it first and it got so annoying I figured I should report it. I can file this as a bug report if that would help.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
--
Nia diligenta kolegaro