[orca-list] Find failing in Thunderbird

Hi,

I'm using Thunderbird 3.0b3pre and orca trunk pulled a few days ago. When I open an HTML message in Thunderbird, press control-F to open the Find dialog, and then type in the first few letters of the word I'm searching for, Focus moves to the word I'm searching for, but pressing escape to exit the dialog returns focus to the top of the message. This return to the top of the message appears to occur when the Find dialog is opened because the search will cross lines above the "current" carat position in the document.

Can anyone else duplicate this behavior? And, if there is someone with vision nearby, can it be duplicated without Orca running?

Thanks,

dave