[orca-list] Off-topic Messages (was Re: ubuntu on vista machine)

Hello
Look, I don't really want to be rude or anything... but this has
absolutely nothing to do with Orca at all. I'm not a moderator, so
consider this a plea to the moderators... can we keep the list more on
topic? I can't count the number of off-topic threads I've looked through
lately. Distro questions, installation problems... most of these have
absolutely nothing to do with Orca or GNOME accessibility in general.
It seems every accessibility list starts turning into a general tech
support list... can we not let that happen here, please?

Thanks, all flames to /dev/null of course.