To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 12:39 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Ubuntu 9.04 - Orca Font attribute ID notworking...downgrade the only option?

My GF recently upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04. She relies heavily on the Orca +F for font attribute identification in Open Office. This is, evidently, broken in 9.04.

Is there any way to fix this, or is she forced to reinstall Ubuntu 8.10? I tried to search info on this, and came up empty handed.

Thanks.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice