applications.

Hope this help,

Javier

El sÃb, 23-05-2009 a las 19:13 +0100, ashley escribiÃ:
Hi.

You can press caps lock twice quickly to use it normally. I don't know
the answer to the firefox question.
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Kristof Nijs
        To: orca-list gnome org
        Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:11 PM
        Subject: [orca-list] Few questions

        Hello,

        IÂve been using Orca on Ubuntu for a week.

        I have two little questions which I tink are Orca related:

        1: I use Orca in laptop-mode and now it seems that capslock
        doesnÂt work anymore for its original purpose. Is there a way
        to use capslock in laptop-mode?

        2: Is there a functionality to jump in Firefox to a specific
        position on a web page?

        F.e. if you have searched in Google and want to jump to the
        position with the text Âsearch resultsÂ. (I know you can press
        H to jump to the heading with this text but itÂs only a
        example so imagine thereÂs no heading)

        On Windows machine I use WebFormator and there I press Shft+P
        to mark the text as position mark and then I can jump to it
        with Ctrl+p.

        Best regards,

        Kristof

        The manual is at