Re: [orca-list] Few questions

Hi.

You can press caps lock twice quickly to use it normally. I don't know the answer to the firefox question.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Few questions

Hello,

I?ve been using Orca on Ubuntu for a week.

I have two little questions which I tink are Orca related:

1: I use Orca in laptop-mode and now it seems that capslock doesn?t work anymore for its original purpose. Is there a way to use capslock in laptop-mode?

2: Is there a functionality to jump in Firefox to a specific position on a web page?

F.e. if you have searched in Google and want to jump to the position with the text ?search results?. (I know you can press H to jump to the heading with this text but it?s only a example so imagine there?s no heading)

On Windows machine I use WebFormator and there I press Shft+P to mark the text as position mark and then I can jump to it with Ctrl+p.

Best regards,

Kristof