[orca-list] Acrobat a11y horribly broken

Hi everyone.
I seem to recall that is versions 7 and possibly 8, PDF documents were in
fact accessible with Adobe Acrobat Reader. However, at some time in the
future, a11y is horrible broken. The menu bars are read properly, but as
far as rendering PDF documents in an accessible form, that's a no-go. If
this has been brought up before, sorry for cluttering up the list with
this message. My only viable solution is to find a version of a previous
distribution where a11y is not at all broken. Luckily for me, I don't at
all require any of the advanced features of the latest versions, but being
able to find packaged versions of them that integrate well within Debian
is becoming harder and harder to find. Any suggestions would be very
welcome.

eheil sdf lonestar org