[orca-list] A number of issues in Forefox

Hi.
I'm currently using Iceweasel 3.0.9 on Debian Sid. For the most part,
pages load fine, even HTML-based menus are working as expected. However,
their are a number of issues, and I'm not sure of whether they are
Iceweasel specific. Firstly, if one goes to bugs.deibian.org and views
bugs for a specific package, Orca is not reading the links properly, or it
even letting me to tab through through the bug numbers.  Next, it
doesn't seem at all to read the bug titles along with the bug numbers. For
a possible work around, I manually use the arrow keys to place my cursor
on the bug numbers, which Orca does in fact recognize as a link. However,
pressing Enter on the link does nothing. i.e. it doesn't in fact load the
page. Similar behavior does not exhibit itself in Bugzilla-based
installations. I have one more issue, but I'll break it into another
thread. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

--Erik.

eheil sdf lonestar org