Re: [orca-list] Does the "Orca Find" really work in the latest release of Orca?

Victor Tsaran <vtsaran gmail com> wrote:
Hello guys,
I appreciate all the advice and certainly do take advantage of built-in
Firefox features. My question was really about Orca's Find. Seems that
if the feature does not work or is not even encouraged by Orca
developers and users, it should be removed from the application, don't
you think?

Not if there are applications that don't provide an equivalent feature
themselves.