Re: [orca-list] Orca slows down the Navigation Bundle extension of

In the past I have reported many performance related problems to this list.
I am not sure that the core developers of orca can reproduce these.

If you want to use orca well with firefox you need a dualcore CPU.

to reproduce the mentioned problems, you need a single core CPU.

Hermann have you created a bugreport in bugzilla?