Re: [orca-list] Orca slows down the Navigation Bundle extension of Firefox

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 09:56 -0400, Jacob Schmude wrote:
Hi
From my experience, Orca makes everything in Firefox sluggish. Try
typing into an edit field on a slower machine, for example, and see how
far it lags behind your actual typing...
I find that this seldum happens, although off late that has reduced to a
very great extent.
But I certainly face this problem when I use evolution and had reported
this earlier.

Strangely enough though, I compiled both orca and evolution from source
on ubuntu jonty and even this problem has got reduced.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.