Re: [orca-list] Adding a feature request for Orca

Yeah! Thanks for getting that far, James. One you go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/, follow the "New Bug" link, select "Orca", and then enter your bug. Under the "Severity" section, you can mark it as an "enhancement", which we'll view as a new feature request.

Thanks again,

Will

James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,
I have created an account with the bug tracking system, but I cannot find an option after I have logged in to request additional features. How is this done please? Thanks James