Re: [orca-list] orca does not starts correctly

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 10:51 +0100, camminando fastwebnet It wrote:
Hello, I'm a new.by Italian blind user and I use ubuntu 8.10
I have troubles with Orca because when I start it doesn't compare the application windows but it only
starts immediately to speak so I can't set the options.
do you have any solution?
Thank you

Hello and welcome,
I am sorry but your question was not clear enough.  Do you mean to say
that it does not read any window that comes to the focus?

Please clearify and we will sort it out.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

sun1968