Re: [orca-list] Orca failing to find speech servers

Many thanks Tomas!

I like to make sure all changes in the Orca code base have an associated bugzilla entry to help track the discussion around the change. So, if you have time and can enter a new bug and attach this patch, it would be great. If you don't have time right now, though, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Thanks again,

Will

Tomas Cerha wrote:
Willie Walker wrote:
The other traceback is from the speech-dispatcher factory, and
it looks like the speechdispatcherfactory.py:_getSpeechServer is failing
to create a server.  So, this *might* be a speech-dispatcher
configuration problem.

Hello, Speech Dispatcher is not installed in this case.  This is
correctly detected, but not correctly handled in getSpeechServers (my
fault).  The attached patch fixes this.  Shall I send it through bugzilla?

Best regards, Tomas