Re: [orca-list] orca install problem under lenny

Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg84 dreamwld com> wrote:
Ok, how do I do to get the errors in a file so that I can copy it to my
computer where I write e-mail and paste the contents of the file in a
mail?

orca -t 2>filename

then use scp to copy the file over to the computer on which you are writing
the e-mail. I am assuming that you have ssh installed on both machines. If
not, install it and learn how to use it, since it will make your work a lot
easier.