Re: [orca-list] orca install problem under lenny

Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg84 dreamwld com> wrote:
When I run orca to set it upp I get much errors.
I get about atspi and file /usr/lib/python2.5
Very much errors about that. That is when running orca from console.
And wehn running orca from gnome-terminal the same, and no speech if I just hit allt+f2 and type orca.
I've installed it with apt-get install gnome-orca.

Try running orca -t from the console.

If that doesn't work, in Gnome, type alt-f2 orca <enter> or running orca -s
from a Gnome terminal.

and if it still doesn't work, I would suggest posting the exact error messages
to the mailing list.