Re: [orca-list] Openoffice crashing

Hi,

I'm assuming that, when you say your system hangs, you mean that Orca provides no feedback, even if you switch between applications. If this is the case, try the following:

-open the run application dialog (Alt-F2)
-type: orca -q
-press enter
-open the run application dialog
-type orca
-press Enter.

Does Orca restart at this point?

Also, it would be worth generating a debug log. Follow the instructions at:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Mail the debug log to the list and, hopefully, someone can spot what the problem is.

Hope this helps,

dave