[orca-list] Auto start, and adding other speech voices

Sorry about the really lame email yesterday, I got my laptop at work at the end of the day, probably not the best time to start using a brand new operating system. J So what I was trying to say now that I am a little more coherent: I got orca up and running, but in the documentation on the gnome site, it says that there should be an option to have it automatically start, yet on unbootoon version I got from del that is not an option in the preferences menu. My boss helped me find the control, yet it is not where the documentation says it should be. Do I need to update the the OS I am using?

Next, I am very excited about trying out different speech engines; but as I said before I am new to using this OS. IN my preferences dialog I only have one choice for what voice engine I can use. I have a ton of languages, but when I was reading in the documentation it made reference to other speech options. How do I go about having those listed as choices in the orca preferences menu?

Jason