[orca-list] Slight update to orca-customizations.py

Hi,
There has been a slight modification to the customizations.py generater located at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/orca-customizations/
Now the zip/postal code field should accept letters and numbers.  So, if weather wasn't working for you before because your postal code includes letters, that problem should be fixed.  Let me know if something isn't working, I just have made the change and tested it, but all seems fine so far.
Storm