Re: [orca-list] Topicality...again.

For general questions, there's also now a list:
http://www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
HTH
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 07:55 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Hey All:

I just updated the footer for the e-mail messages to point the the FAQ,
Orca manual, and Netiquette Guidelines.  I also updated the "Welcome"
message for the list similarly.

So we're to the point where we will be leading the horses to water.
It's up to them whether they will drink or not.  But, also remember that
we've all probably been "that guy" at some point, so just be patient and
work to guide people productively.

Thanks again, Jon!

Will