[orca-list] VINUX VIRTUAL MACHINE!!!!

Hi,

Ok, on my netbook with a 1.6ghhz intel atom processor and 1gb of ram I am pleased to report that vinux virtual machine works great! in fact I can even load open office on this $295 machine I got from amazon and switch between vinux and windows with absolutely no delays! orca works great! I love it! thanks for making the vinux virtual machine guys! it runs wonderfully on my netbook! my asus netbook! thanks thanks thanks! oh, if I have enough requests I will do a podcast demonstrating the vinux virtual machine running on a tiny asus netbook!

Josh