Re: [orca-list] Weather Keystroke (Insert + W) In Vinux Distribution

Hi Ron:

This is not part of the Orca sources, and sounds like something that has been integrated into Vinux. You probably should ask the for details on what they've done and how they expect you to configure it.

Having said that, I'd guess they merely incorporated what was described at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions. If you search for "zip" on that page, you should be able to find the answer.

Hope this helps,

Will

Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi List,
With the Vinux distribution, (maybe this is with Orca and would work with other distributions, but I'm too new to know) The keystroke insert + W is supposed to give you a brief weather synopsis. When I press this keystroke, I get the error:
"no zip code assigned: edit /orca/orca-customizations.py"
I have searched for this file in /Orca and cannot find it. Is it hidden? Is there something I am missing? Thanks much.
"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995