[orca-list] Accessible feed readers?

What is everyone using for accessiblefeed-reading under Orca? I'm trying to find one but having horrible luck, so am wondering if anyone has pointers? My big requirements are that it needs to be web-based or somehow centrally available so multiple computers are synced, as well as supporting river of news-style reading. I follow lots of feeds so really need to be able to use continuous read. Here are my experiences with several:

Gregarius: I've been using this mostly happily for 4 months or so. It's web-based and can load large volumes of articles per page, plus has headers in good, highly-accessible places. Unfortunately it routinely barfs on some feeds that I'd like to read, does not identify duplicate posts and sometimes displays the same post 4-5 times. I've gotten a bit behind on reading feeds this week and have grown frustrated with seeing the same posts half a dozen times, hence my new search, and it doesn't appear to be under active development.

Tt-rss: Another web-based reader that IS under active development and has some nice features, but I've about had it with this one after half an hour of use. It seems to do nasty AJAX things with the keyboard. Tabbing doesn't work, I can't figure out how to click some of the text that isn't identified as a link even though it supports an action. i'm dismissing it as inaccessible and don't really feel like filing more third-party accessibility bugs with other developers that won't be addressed for months.

Google reader: Seems reasonably usable, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete a feed. Checking it and clicking the delete button hasn't ever worked, hence it is unusable for someone wanting to trim old feeds. Plus, I'm not sure continuous read deals with infinitely scrolling pages well. I should probably file an Orca bug about this, it's something that occurs to me when I'm not staring at bugzilla and then I forget about it. But endless pagination is becoming more prevalent so should probably be handled if possible.

Are there any usable web-based readers? Or is there some other solution that meets my needs? If not then I guess I'll keep using Gregarius.

If I seem frustrated, it isn't aimed at Orca. None of these are Orca issues, I'm just frustrated that such a simple and important activity is so difficult. Surely there has to be some way of keeping track of a bunch of feeds on multiple computers that is accessible, right?