Re: [orca-list] Orca on Openmoko

Jacob Schmude wrote:
Wow, I was just looking into Openmoko accessibility a few minutes ago, trying to find out what I could. It doesn't seem like Orca would be much help, given that it uses a variety of toolkits and a custom desktop environment.

Openmoko originally used gtk in 2007. The gtk platform is now maintained by the hackable:1 project based on Debian.

Orca has been launched as is on the Openmoko Freerunner. No false hope: the result was not really usable. But well, Orca spoke using eSpeak on arm...

Hackable:1 url:
http://www.hackable1.org/wiki/Main_Page

Best regards,
Gilles