Re: [orca-list] Orca's not a process of its own on my system

Hi
ubuntu 8.10 and above are the same. The orca devs can answer this better than I, but it's probably a change in the way orca is started through its script.
There's an easy way to kill orca though, just do:
orca -q
on the command line and that will kill the Orca python process. No need to killall python.