Re: [orca-list] Orca, Skype etc.

There are some SIP providers that can interface to Skype, though some charge for that service. Realistically, a lot of blind users do use Skype, it's accessible on both the Windows and Macintosh platforms. If your sister wishes to use Skype, she'll either need to set up the Pidgin plugin or find a SIP service that allows communication with the skype network.